In order to comply with the European Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council), it is clearly and directly explained how the personal data belonging to the users of this page and others are managed. data of interest.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The data is managed by FINQUES PASCUAL. You can contact by sending an email to email@example.com.
2. Why and for what do I treat your personal data?
We treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- Be able to comply with the orders made by users.
- Inform the user of the development of your order or subscription.
- To develop commercial actions in general and to offer content, products and services that may be of interest. These products or services offered via email or through the website itself may include links to other portals belonging to third parties, without their data having been transferred to them.
- To be able to send you communications and recommendations through bulletins or Newsletters.
3. How can we obtain your data?
We obtain personal information in a direct way, either through the order requested by the customer or through inquiries made by users to our mailboxes or contact emails.
4. Recipients: Who will receive and process your data?
Only FINQUES PASCUAL will receive and treat your personal data. Your data will not be transferred to any third party without your express and unequivocal consent.
This tool is provided by Google, Inc., a North American company from Delaware whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States. Google Inc. is a member of the Privacy Agreement (EU-US PrivacyShield), and this treatment is completely safe.
5. What are the rights of the users?
Those interested, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well as limitation and portability by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases, it will be necessary to attach a photocopy of the National Identity Document or similar documentation that proves your identity.
Also, the user may submit their claims to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
6. External links
The user is advised that this website may show links to different portals outside of FINQUES PASCUAL. In these cases, the company is not responsible for the possible processing of data that can be done on these websites.
7. Commercial communications sending
In case of acceptance in the appropriate form or when purchasing a product or service, the user will be sent a newsletter or newsletter from the website.
The user may object at any time to the submission of commercial communications by sending an email to email@example.com or following the instructions indicated in each communication sent to the user.